Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Anonymous version of the article using the Word template of the RMIB.
- The Figures and/or Tables used in the article were sent.
- The "Check List" document was sent, which is a verification of specifications of the format in your article.
- Make sure the original file does not exceed 8 MB.
- Finally, we remind you that you must send the RMIB application letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon acceptance of an article in the RMIB, corresponding authors will be asked to fulfill and sign the copyright and the journal publishing agreement, which will allow the RMIB authorization to publish this document in any media without limitations and without any cost. Authors may reuse parts of the paper in other documents and reproduce part or all of it for their personal use as long as a bibliographic reference is made to the RMIB and a copy of the reference is sent. However written permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the corresponding author institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal are exclusively used for the established purposes in it and will not be provided to third parties or for their use for other purposes.