Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Anonymous version of the article using the Word template of the RMIB.
- The Figures and/or Tables used in the article were sent.
- The "Check List" document was sent, which is a verification of specifications of the format in your article.
- Make sure the original file does not exceed 8 MB.
- Finally, we remind you that you must send the RMIB application letter to the following mail: email@example.com
Once an article is published in the RMIB the authors give the copyright of the published work to the RMIB, and it is authorized to publish this work in any medium, without any limitations and also, without any cost. The authors may reuse portions of the work in other documents, as well as reproduce it partially or totally for their personal use, as long as a bibliographic reference is made to the RMIB and a copy of the writing is sent.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal are exclusively used for the established purposes in it and will not be provided to third parties or for their use for other purposes.