Content Vol. 42 No. 1 (2021)
E-book edition of the volume 42, number 1, year 2021, of the Revista Mexicana de Ingeniería Biomédica.
In this issue:
- Saliva analysis using FTIR spectroscopy to detect possible SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19) virus carriers
- The Impact of Staying at Home on Controlling the Spread of COVID -19: Strategy of Control
- A Method for Evaluating the Risk of Exposure to COVID-19 by Using Location Data
- ANOVA to Compare Three Methods to Track COVID-19 in Nine Countries
- Implementation and Technical Testing of a Robot for Future Use in Patients Care (Covid-19)
Upon acceptance of an article in the RMIB, corresponding authors will be asked to fulfill and sign the copyright and the journal publishing agreement, which will allow the RMIB authorization to publish this document in any media without limitations and without any cost. Authors may reuse parts of the paper in other documents and reproduce part or all of it for their personal use as long as a bibliographic reference is made to the RMIB and a copy of the reference is sent. However written permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the corresponding author institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations.